Grandstream GRP2602P IP Phone Uganda
The Grandstream GRP2602P Uganda is a powerful IP Phone that is equipped with a 2-line model with support for up to 4 SIP accounts. It has EHS support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets, thus delivering maximum efficiency. Grandstream GRP2602P IP Phone Uganda is designed to meet the communication needs and requirements of remote workers as well as on-location workers. It is not only an easy-to-use phone that offers the easiest possible deployment to its user but also provides carrier-grade security features to deliver enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. Moreover, the Grandstream GRP2602P IP Phone Uganda is equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet for easy connectivity to networks.
The GRP2600 Series is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS). GDMS offers a centralized management system and cloud provisioning service that is free to use. The Grandstream GRP2602P Uganda is great for Target Audience Service providers, mass deployment scenarios, multi-site businesses, enterprises, school districts, retail/hotel chains and more.
- Supports 2 lines, and 4 SIP accounts
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with a noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- The GRP2602P includes built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- 4 SIP Accounts
- The Grandstream GRP2602P Uganda is equipped with 4 SIP accounts, allowing for handling of many calls at once. This feature not only enhances the communication experience of workers but also maximizes productivity in offices.
- Headset Support
- Grandstream GRP2602P Uganda is designed to work with compatible headsets including those from Jabra, Plantronics, and Sennheiser. It comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favorite headset with a compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- HD Quality, Noise-free Communication
- Grandstream GRP2602P IP Phone Uganda boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone that supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Supports Power over Ethernet
- The Grandstream GRP2602P Uganda is equipped with dual switched Auto-sensing 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
- Easy User Interface
- Grandstream GRP2602P Uganda is an easy-to-use gadget that requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labeled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GRP2602P IP Phone Uganda uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GRP2602P Uganda offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual-angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
Quick Specs :
- Communications Protocol : SIP
- SIP Accounts : 4
- Lines : 2
- Display : 2.21 in (132 x 48 px) LCD
- Physical Connectors :
- Ethernet : 2x 10/100
- Headset : 1x RJ9 with EHS support
- PoE : Yes
- Speakerphone : full-duplex
- Local Conferencing : 5 way
- Audio Codecs : G.729A/B, G.711u/a, G.726, G.722, G.723, iLBC, Opus
Package Contents :
- GRP2602 Phone
- Handset with Cord
- Base Stand
- Universal Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide