GXP1610 in Kampala
The Grandstream GXP1610 in Uganda come as an entry-level IP phone without lots of high-end features like numerous SIP accounts support, color screen, or even a backlight. These phones are best suited for those who need inexpensive, yet versatile devices for service industry use, or dynamic campaigning type environments. The Phone supports a single sip account and 3-way audio conferencing calls. The phone comes with a dedicated paging button and dedicated call recording button. Grandstream GXP1610 is a good phone that provides a lot of value for a low cost.
The baseline of our Basic IP phones, the GXP1610/15 is for a user who needs easy and streamlined access to communications. With its clear and distinct user interface and essential features and functionalities, the GXP1610 is intuitive and dependable.
The GXP1610 Basic IP phone delivers a user-friendly and intuitive communication experience for users who need only essential VoIP access. Complete with 1 line, 2 call appearances and a 132×48 LCD screen, the GXP1610 is eԛuipped for dependable phone access. The phone also offers 3 XML programmable soft keys and dual 10/100 Mbps ports (with PoE on the GXP1615) for flexible user experience.
- 132×48 pixel graphical LCD display
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation,
- SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection
- Personalized music ring tone/ring back tone and integration with advanced Web and enterprise applications, local weather service
- Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conferencing, multi-language support
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records)
- Zero-Config provisioning support on UCM IP PBX
- 1-touch call recording
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets