Yealink Meeting Server ( YMS ) Kampala, Ugandai
Video conferencing system is becoming more important than ever in the workplace. In addition to cutting travel and communication costs, a video conferencing (VC) solution can greatly enhance the user experience with its face-to-face format. Interpersonal communication is heightened because VC allows participants to rely on both verbal and nonverbal cues. Since the video conferencing system is becoming crucial in modern workplaces, it is imperative to implement a quality meeting management system. This distributed cloud-based video infrastructure is tailored specifically for HD video conferencing collaboration. The YMS supports 1080P 30 multiple concurrent and multi-party conferences, providing users with simpler and more efficient VC.
Yealink Meeting Server is a distributed cloud-based video conferencing infrastructure tailored for HD video conferencing systems and collaboration in the modern workplace. A powerful all-in-one meeting server, YMS brings together a host of key features and services: MCU, registrar server, directory server, traversal server, meeting and device management server, SIP Trunk, WebRTC server, GK & H.460 server, Microsoft Teams gateway, recording server, and collaboration server.
Yealink Meeting Server delivers a comprehensive set of tools for organizations to simplify collaboration with a powerful and flexible solution that improves communications, increases productivity and builds better teams. Meeting Server connects people with quality audio, HD video, content, and web collaboration. It also bridging locations across any distance or device and providing users with an enjoyable conferencing experience while cutting costs and improving efficiency.
Yealink Meeting server Features :
Multiple modes to create conferences
YMS supports multiple video conference modes to satisfy diverse demands, including P2P calls, ad-hoc and scheduled conferences, and training mode. Integrated with OA features, it enables people to schedule video conferences and meeting rooms at the same time through a PC Client, on the Web, or via Microsoft Outlook. Conference reminder and one-touch conference access are displayed on endpoints for quick user engagement.
Connect anyone from any device, anywhere
Enabling multiple ways to join a conference, YMS offers an effective real-time experience, putting an end to typical network and conferencing challenges. At the office, users can enjoy a simple HD video conference thanks to the room system. On the road, they can join a conference with their PC or mobile device software, or even by simply opening a web browser, attending by dial-in is also available.
Optimal conference experience
YMS addresses the needs of various conferencing scenarios with rich conference control features, including mute/unmute, turning on/off camera, sharing meeting info, recording, customizing conference video layout for each participant, etc. In addition, YMS supports collaboration features including content sharing, whiteboard, and annotation, which greatly improves conference efficiency
Conference statistical analysis
Graphic display of conferences, MCU resources, and call detail records effectively improve resource statistics and analysis for the administrator. Remote diagnosis and management improve the management efficiency of the YMS platform. Adding an external recording server enables media recording, storage, and on-demand learning.
Yealink Meeting server highlights :
- Cloud-based distributed architecture
- Supports virtualization deployment: VMware and Hyper-V
- Server Federation Management & Multi-server Cascading
- Supports server cluster management and multi-host hot standby
- Integrated GK server and H.460 traversal server, supports H.323 registration
- Supports interoperability with Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync) clients for audio, video and content sharing
- Supports large broadcasting interactive conference, holding up to1,500 parties
- Adopting advanced ICE/TURN/STUN/NAT firewall traversal technology supports deploying conferencing nodes in a public DMZ deployment
- Supports SIP Trunk, interconnection with audio and video gateway
- TLS/SRTP/HTTPS and dynamic password ensures the security of conferences
- Deeply integrated with Yealink VC devices, support conference reminder, and one-touch conference access
Yealink Meeting server Specification :
Audio and Video Features
- 1080p60 for video and 1080p30 for content
- Video resolution: 4K, 1080p, 720p, 360p
- Video codec: H.265, H.264 High profile, H.623
- Audio codec: Yealink ARES, Opus, G.722.1C
- Forward Error Correction
- Bandwidth dynamic adaptive adjustment
Network and Security Features
- Dual stream protocol: H.239/BFCP/RDP
- TCP/IP, static IP
- HTTP/HTTPS Web Server
- SSH remote secure access
Registrar and Traversal Features
- Supports up to 100,000 accounts
- Supports import and export accounts through EXCEL templates
- Supports ICE/TURN/STUN/NAT/H.460 firewall traversal technology
- Organizational structure and user accounts grouping management
- Third-party devices H.323 and SIP registration
- P2P call without bandwidth and port resources consumption
- Enterprise directory database synchronization
- Synchronize directory from Microsoft AD Server