Yealink W80B DECT IP Multi-Cell System
The Yealink W80 DECT IP Multi-Cell System in Kampala, Uganda, consisting of two elements – a base station Yealink W80B and a DECT Manager W80DM, is designed to provide the organizations who require wireless coverage with the full ease of deployment. This DECT multi-cell system intends to create an extremely scalable and reliable solution for the organizations of any size and any shape. The system supports up to 100 handsets and 100 simultaneous calls, that not only ensure one call in each handset but also allow you to get rid of the limited wireless coverage of only one base station. Meanwhile, the system can work with Yealink W53H, Yealink W56H, Yealink CP930W, and Yealink DD Phone with seamless roaming and handover of the calls making freely mobile communication in and between each zone achievable. Both Yealink W80B and Yealink W80DM join the modern, compact design with Yealink HD voice quality, which is wrapped with the full-duplex technology and Opus, that setting free your ears and giving you an elaborate audio experience.
Yealink W80B Features:
Security & Stability
- Based on Yealink DECT technology, Yealink W80 DECT IP Multi-Cell System provides you with both the stable call and the seamless roaming and handover. Wireless data transmission over-the-air is ensured by the DECT encryption and the wirelessly eavesdropping on a conversation is not possible either. At the same time, TLS and SRTP play a pivotal role in secure SIP communication. Pack Yealink W80 DECT IP Multi-Cell System with the powerful Grayscale Upgrade feature, when you perform upgrade for one handset, other handsets are free from this process and the whole system still runs in safety and stability.
Advanced DECT Contacts
- When a call is coming, the receiver can obtain the caller information, including the caller number and caller name, from the phone screen easily and clearly rather than just a row of digits. Better compatibility with several PBX platforms makes the contacts from different platforms reachable on the Yealink W80 DECT IP Multi-Cell System, like Xsi directory, XML contacts. Besides, LDAP and Remote Phonebook.
Efficient Provisioning & Unified Management
- The Yealink W80 DECT IP Multi-Cell System inherits the Yealink powerful Auto-p mechanism from W60B, that the efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment can be simply implemented via Yealink’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS) and auto-provisioning. Moreover, you can configure and manage the entire multi-cell system on the web portal of DECT Manager, making the deployment, maintenance, and upgrade to be trouble-free as well as saving even more time and IT costs for businesses.
Easy Setup and Deployment
- In the multicast network, administrators profit from zero-touch provisioning that the system is established as soon as the base station is powered on and connected to the network. Do not worry if you are in the non-multicast network environment, just configure the IP address of the DECT Manager via the web user interface of the base station to complete the deployment. How to quickly identify the right position for any of the W80B base stations? Try the Yealink Deployment ToolKit and it will be your right hand for the planning of large deployments.
Compatible with Multiple Devices
Yealink W80 DECT IP Multi-Cell System is compatible with multiple Yealink DECT devices, including Yealink W56H, Yealink W53H, Yealink CP930W, and Yealink DD Phone, that all of those devices can be connected to one single or multi-cell DECT system from Yealink and a complete DECT ecosystem is just at your fingertips.
Yealink W80B Specifications :
- Communications Protocols: SIP, DECT
- VoIP Accounts: up to 100
- Ethernet Port: 10/100
- PoE: 802.3af Class 1
- Concurrent Calls: up to 100 per system
- Base Stations: up to 30 per system
- Handsets: up to 100 per system
- Active Calls: up to 8 (4 wideband) per base station
- Indoor Range: 20m (66ft) – 50m (164ft)
- Outdoor Range: 300m (984ft)
- Audio Codecs: Opus, AMR-WB, G.722, PCMU, PCMA, G.726, G.729, iLBC
What’s in the box :
- Yealink W80B Base Station
- Expansion Screws
- Quick Start Guide