Yeastar TG200 GSM Gateway In Kampala
The Yeastar TG200 in Uganda is a GSM/CDMA/UMTS gateway allows a business to connect its VoIP Telephone System to GSM/CDMA/UMTS network. The Yeastar TG200 GSM VoIP Gateway offers a reliable platform along with simple and easy web-based management. TG200 provides advanced hardware and software architecture and robust set of features.It can use as a sophisticated fallback solution when landlines go down for businesses.
TG200 support GSM or 3G WCDMA Voice Calls and easy mobile connectivity option for SMB’s. The SMS solution is a Great tool for enterprises to manage customer relations and introduce special offers at a low cost. Yeastar TG200 GSM Gateway can use along with Softswitch, PBX, and IP PBX Systems like Elastix and Lync Server.
TG200 Can handle both SIP and IAX protocol along with wide range of codec support. It support G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex. Network support for TG100 includes DHCP, DDNS, Firewall, OpenVPN, Static IP, QoS, Static Route, VLAN.
- Two SIM Card Support
- SIP/IAX Protocol Support
- LAN 10/100Base-T Connectivity
- G.711a/u-law, G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex Codecs
- SMS Center SMS Sending and Receiving
- Send Bulk SMS
- Call Detail Record [CDR]
- Firmware upgrade by HTTP/TFTP Gain Adjustment
- GSM/CDMA/UMTS Ports Group Manage Hotline
- Incoming /Outgoing Routing rules IP Blacklist
- Network Attack Alert NTP
- Send Bulk SMS Session Timer
- SIP Peer Mode: Support SIP Response Code Switch
- SIP server for IP phones: Support SIP Trunk: Suppor
- Open API for SMS and USSD